Newsletter Coupon - 10% off

Bild

Abonniere unseren Newsletter und erhalte einmal 10 % Rabatt auf Deinen Einkauf bei Scrap-Wishes. Abonniere unseren Newsletter hier: http://scrap-wishes.com/newsletter.html

Subscribe to our newsletter and get a coupon for 10% off at Scrap-Wishes. Subscribe to our newsletter at: http://scrap-wishes.com/newsletter.html

Samstag, 28. August 2010

New Halloween Element Packs by Stargazy Creations

There are only a few weeks until Halloween ...
So I prepared two new element packs for you. Check my shop @ Scrap Wishes 

These elements can be used to create S4H kits. Use these elements by incorporating them in a digital kit (packaged along with other elements) keeping in mind that my elements should not be the primary designs (not more than 30% of the kit). Credits are not required but appreciated.
If you want to use these elements CU4CU, I provide an appropriate license here.

Every pack contains 10 Halloween themed elements. All elements are saved with 300 dpi. Drop shadow not included.

STG_Halloween_Pack3_Prev_300

Halloween Pack 3

more info …


STG_Halloween_Pack4_Prev_300 Halloween Pack 4

more info …


My older Halloween Packs are still available.

STG_Halloween_Pack1_Prev_300 Halloween Pack 1

more info …

STG_Halloween_Pack2_Prev_300 Halloween Pack 2

more info …


Happy scrapping and have fun,
Stargazy Creations

** My Blog *** My TOU *** My Newsletter **

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen