Newsletter Coupon - 10% off

Bild

Abonniere unseren Newsletter und erhalte einmal 10 % Rabatt auf Deinen Einkauf bei Scrap-Wishes. Abonniere unseren Newsletter hier: http://scrap-wishes.com/newsletter.html

Subscribe to our newsletter and get a coupon for 10% off at Scrap-Wishes. Subscribe to our newsletter at: http://scrap-wishes.com/newsletter.html

Samstag, 25. Juni 2011

Summer Grab Bag

Since I was asked several times if I could re-activate some of my freebies from last year, I decided to offer 16 of them in a CU Grab Bag.

You can get this product in my shop @ Scrap Wishes

Content:
65 elements
4 templates
3 overlays
8 frames
1 alpha with lower and upper characters and numbers
3 Super Blade Pro presets

Created at 300dpi
All papers and overlays are 12" x 12" (3600x3600px)
Drop shadows are included for preview purposes only
Credit is not required for use of my CU products, but it is appreciated



STG_Summer_Grag_Bag_Prev_400

STG_Summer_Grag_Bag_Prev_02_400

STG_Summer_Grag_Bag_Prev_03_400

STG_Summer_Grag_Bag_Prev_04_400

STG_Summer_Grag_Bag_Prev_05_400

Happy scrapping,
Stargazy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen