Newsletter Coupon - 10% off

Bild

Abonniere unseren Newsletter und erhalte einmal 10 % Rabatt auf Deinen Einkauf bei Scrap-Wishes. Abonniere unseren Newsletter hier: http://scrap-wishes.com/newsletter.html

Subscribe to our newsletter and get a coupon for 10% off at Scrap-Wishes. Subscribe to our newsletter at: http://scrap-wishes.com/newsletter.html

Dienstag, 9. August 2011

Medieval Collection - 5 Brandnew CU Products

Hi there,
A customer asked for medieval CU elements and I decided to create a new collection. So here are 5 brandnew CU products for you to create medieval or fantasy kits and layouts.
As always, my elements are stored as separate PNG files with 300 dpi and without shadows.
The preview shows the actual size of these flowers, as compared to a 12"x12" paper!

You can get them in my shop @ Scrap Wishes

Medieval Collection - Castle

Build your own fairytail castle!
This set contains 8 castle elements, digitally created by me.


Medieval Collection - Dragons

This set contains 4 fantasy dragons, digitally created by me.

 

Medieval Collection - Weapons

This set contains 2 shields, 1 axe and 2 spears, digitally created by me.


Medieval Collection - Mix

This set contains 8 medieval elements, digitally created by me. Content: 1 barrel, 1 column, 1 urn, 1 chest,
2 vases, 1 lantern, 1 altar




Medieval Collection - Towers

This set contains 4 fantasy towers, digitally created by me.


Happy scrapping,
Stargazy Creations

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen